|Clearly not me….but maybe one day|
3. Dancing the night (and morning) away on Koh Phi Phi – my friend and I were convinced that there was a single dance mix that all the clubs shared. If you missed you favorite song at one club, head to the next bar and you have a good chance of hearing the same song 5 minutes later. But still, you can overlook the cheesy music for the chance to dance right along the beachfront.
6. $6.00 Massages – inexpensive and plentiful…it got to the point when we’d make a massage a part of our daily routine. Plus there was the shock of finding out they include massaging knee caps and boobs – never had that in the US.
8. Hiking into the hills of Northern Thailand – a 2 day hike into the hills with beautiful views of the countryside and the chance to stay in the village of a local tribe.
9. Geckos – loved those cute little mosquito eaters.
10. Variety – I’ve always said that my favorite thing about Thailand is that the backpacker enjoys it just as much as the luxury traveler. An adventure junkie can travel with a beach bum and both will have plenty to do. I am a split personality traveler, so this works perfectly for me.